on 20 September 2011
I thought this would be a great banner to hang on the wall for my wee boys 1st birthday - unfortunately it is not one 12 foot banner as described but 3 smaller repeated banners. Still look good but won't quite have the effect I was looking for!
on 16 January 2015
This banner is very long. Was able to cut up into 3 different bits. Very happy with purchase as I've seen a lot of banners for boys first birthday looking girly. I've seen nicer ones but this was the cheapest for the price and worth the money!
on 26 February 2015
I got this for my little boy for his first birthday its extra long and was able to cut it up and put up 3 different banners around the house. Its not the best looking one I've seen but its worth the money and quick delivery
on 1 March 2012
Nice long banner for little boys birthday party. Long enough to cut into sections for different parts of room. My little boy liked the banner- shiny and attractive.
on 13 March 2012
Worth every penny. Had to cut it in half ('Happy Birthday' is repeated twice on this banner) as was too big, but then I had two banners for the price of one!
on 17 February 2015
I ordered this item but received a completely different item. As it was only a small cost i have not bothered sending it back, but was disapointed.
on 9 March 2014
Good quality long foil banner that I was able to cut to size. I was impressed with the size bearing in mind the cost.
on 17 January 2013
very cute for 1st birthday party for grandson its a bit different and can collect mess on floor when thrown!
on 17 January 2015
Great quality product and speedy delivery!
on 15 March 2015
fab product worth the money