on 5 May 2009
Having recently bought a pair of Fly shoes very similar to the YEDI, I knew what size I should be, but when I got these, I could hardly get my toes into them. Tried them out around the house for a couple of hours but they were really too painful on my toes so had to send them back. This was a shame, coz they look great and the heel is really comfy to walk in. If you have really flat toes, this shoe will be great.
on 7 August 2009
I love Fly shoes and was really excited about getting these Yedi shoes. They're beautiful shoes; quirky design, fab colour, beautiful soft leather, but what small sizes! I'm a size 7/8 and ordered the 8 to be on the safe side, but couldn't even get my feet into them! I took the advice of another Amazon reviewer and had them stretched by my local shoe repair shop and I can wear them now although they still pinch a bit. I have Fly boots (Mol and Midas) in a size 8 which are very roomy and also Viola sandals which I had to take in a size 7! I still adore their shoes, but Fly, please, please sort out your ridiculous sizing!!!
on 8 May 2009
Fab shoes! They look great and are very comfortable; however, I had already tried them on in a shop and knew my normal size would be too small. I am normally a 6 or 7 but needed an 8 in these shoes!
on 8 April 2009
These are the most beautiful pair of shoes i've had for years. The moment I put them on they were so comfortable and I wore them all day with no discomfort.
on 23 May 2009
Lovely shoes but sizing is way too small. I have 2 pairs of Fly London Yule boots which are on the roomy side so opted for the same size (3), however they are so small they squished my feet so order a size up as they are lovely shoes otherwise.
on 28 April 2009
These shoes are really comfortable. You don't feel like you're wearing a heel at all but they make you a good couple of inches taller. Look great too and the colour combinations go with anything.
on 14 May 2009
These are the comfiest shoes I've ever bought. The leather is very soft so there's no need to 'wear them in'. I have very narrow feet and shoes are often a bit too roomy for me but these are perfect. If they were't so pricey I'd buy loads more pairs.
on 28 November 2013
I am a fan from Fly London which i associate with comfort, funky and leather.
I really like them, i got them for a third of high street price so even more delighted.
The only thing i found a bit odd is the size. I am a size 6UK/39EU and always a 6 with Fly London, however, for these particular pair, the 6 is a bit on the large size, maybe a 5 would have been too tight though...Anyhow, a pair of insoles has sorted this.
Happy with my purchase
on 27 June 2009
These are gorgeous shoes - just a bit tight in the toes - shoe repairs was happy to stretch! Worth every penny.....
on 11 November 2011
I've worn these shoes nearly every day for over a year - so much so I wore holes in the heels and had them patched. Still good quality tho! They go with everything and anything and the slight heel is flattering and the design is quite feminine. They are also super comfy, which leads me to the downside. These shoes have a reasonably high wedge and can do some serious tendon damage if you go over in them. The fact that are quite bouncy and comfy can offer the illusion of being a shoe to do anything in, dance, walk over pebbles, run...but they are high so be careful ladies. Twisted blackened ankles are not fun. That said I want more pairs!