on 4 September 2015
The quality of this product is lacking. The teapot handle is hard for a toddler to get their chubby little fingers into, the ater comes out the seams, the lid doesn't stay on the teapot or sugar bowl. The cups don't have sieved bottoms. We also have the Little Tikes one and it's a much superior product
2 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2018
Is a nice tea set, my two girls aged 3 and 7 play play with it in the bath. However they both prefer a cheaper supermarket set which has lots more pieces to it.
on 4 June 2014
Whilst the tea set is cute and lovely to play with in the bath for my toddler. The sugar bowl already broke into two pieces within a month from purchasing. This is highly disappointing. We are now looking for a different bath toy for her to play with in the bath. Would not recommend unless you find this at the charity shops.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 May 2018
Great toy and not too expensive. My son loves playing with this set.
on 7 June 2017
Not a bad wee item for small hands..postage was a bit pricey for all it was...losing stars for that...
on 31 December 2017
Daughter really enjoys playing with this in the bath.. tea mummy?
on 1 June 2014
I bought this a few months ago, and thought I have to come back to leave a review as my daughter is still playing with this in the bath and its one of her favourite toys ever! She loves pretending making bubble bath tea and all the toys in the bath get a sip. Wonderful toy and lovely colours.
on 29 September 2017
great toy to keep kids occupied in the bath
on 10 July 2013
I bought this as a first birthday present for my friends little girl. She adores this little tea set. It comes with two pots, two cups and little pretend sugar cubes. Get for imaginative play. I havd since been told she loves to pour her dad cups of 'tea' in the bath!
on 11 August 2017