Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Parkers Allen Key Multi Tool
Price:£3.77+ Free shipping

on 28 August 2013
Stays in my camera bag and covers all the Allen keys that I use regularly to change or tighten tripod heads or the Kirk release plates on my cameras. Light, compact and protective of the spindlier diameters. I'm very pleased with it.
on 19 September 2015
wELL WORTH THE MONEY.
great bit of kit last one i had like this lasted 10 years.
This one lasted 10 days .
COS I LOST IT
Have now ordered 2 more
on 30 December 2013
great handy tool.
really useful and handy size for the Archers out there
would have been better if came with a pouch of some sort
good value for money
on 6 October 2016
Bought this for my wife & she is pleased with it. Used for working on machine in operating theatre when she needs to, handy to carry around.
on 11 January 2012
Although I have a more expensive Allen Key Multi Tool, I tend to use this one as it is so uncluttered and easy to use. Great product would recommend it to anyone.
on 2 January 2015
Was bought and used, worked fine a little expensive for the build quality in my opinion.
on 21 December 2014