TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 May 2013
I suffered a very bad injury and have used braces of many kinds over the years. This is the latest, supposedly heavy duty. I would describe it's support abilities from light to medium. I am average build, not overweight. The stays are next to non- existant as they are not stiff and bend with the back. The elastication is fine at the moment but I seriously doubt that it will be as good after 3 months of use. I suspect it will effectively stretch and lose elasticity like a pair of socks or knee bandage or similar. I would call this a reasonable short term solution only. A more permanent, long term item would need straps in several places, rely less on elastication and the stays at the spine would be both longer and stiffer. Ultimately expensive for what it is.
on 24 August 2010
As a sufferer of lower back pain I thought I would give the Neo-G Back Brace a go. It is great when I put it on I can instantly feel my back straighten and my posture improve I have now been using the brace for a number of weeks mainly while sitting (at work/driving). It is very easy to use and can be worn for long periods without any discomfort. The extra straps can be pulled in to adjust the compression and really support the back. Great value for money.
11 Comment| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 January 2018
Another great support for my back. soft enough material so it doesn't hurt your skin and strong enough to keep your back straight
on 16 September 2017
I bought this for my elderly mum who has osteoporosis fractures in her spine. She wears it a lot and says the support this gives helps tremendously with the discomfort and pain.
on 27 October 2017
Excellent
on 16 July 2017
The belt is fine but be careful when ordering it. It is not possible to return it unlike other Amazon items.
on 21 October 2017
All perfect !!!
on 8 August 2017
I have been using it nowadays at work while healing back injury,very helpful and suportive,very good quality.
on 6 April 2017
Although this is a comfortable support, unfortunately it has a very strong chemical smell which does disappear even when washed.
on 29 March 2017
The product was bought for my mother in-law and it has helped her condition to improve, excellent product, and value for money