Customer reviews

Price:£0.99

on 27 April 2017
Love it
on 17 November 2009
This is 'one of those' songs...it makes you want to sing and dance whenever it comes on. An amazing track!
on 7 February 2009
Forget Kid Rock; this is the original and it's a rock classic from the mid-70s. Possibly not Neil Young's favourite song, but so what?
on 18 September 2010
I never knew who was singing this but it kept going round in my head. Having found out who it was I can now play it whenever I like. As long as I can remember "Lynyrd Skynyrd" to find it. Ummmm!
on 20 February 2013
Always wanted to play the intro licks to Sweet Home Alabama, now I can...after a fashion. Won’t get me into the band, but I’m satisfied with my efforts even if the wife is not so wild about it.
on 13 January 2016
CHEATED! This great song by a great band was cruelly emasculated. Where was the ICONIC GUITAR SOLO that every bandanna looks for? Avoid this album version if you do not want to spend a feeling annoyed.
on 11 July 2014
A great tune and lyrics, it harks back to the good old days, (or maybe not) of the people living below the Mason Dixie line. Worth a listen too at least.
on 22 February 2013
Do I really need to say that this a classic track? I love this track and Freebird and recommend to anyone who like a bit of guitar driven rock.
on 12 December 2013
Love this song - great tune and guitar. Great for dancing around the living room to!! I would recommend it as a mood lifter!!
on 12 March 2014
downloaded this song after hearing it on the radio, easy to down load and very good price, will be down loading more songs.