on 12 February 2014
this was downloaded as it was my daughters first dance song when she got married and it is just such a great song
on 1 June 2014
Another great track from savage garden, a great band, sadly missed, some great memories listening to their tracks whilst driving round on holiday in Australia. Brilliant music.
on 22 September 2013
Very pleased with the purchase . Without wishing to sound offensive in any way it fits the title Easy Listening to a tee and I find it a perfect track to listen to in the car.
on 22 December 2012
A special someone sent me this in an e-card and so I justhad to have a copy of it. The lyrics are beautiful and said what he wanted to say!!! Lucky me!
on 23 January 2013
Got this for my wife who really likes the song by this talented duo and somehow mislaid the original - great to get it as a download.
on 5 June 2013
This particular track is my favourite of the two I recently downloaded. A nice melody with good vocals to match it.
on 23 October 2013
My wedding song first dance. Love the lyrics. Love the group. Love their albums love savage garden. La la la
on 1 May 2015
One of my favourite songs of all time.
on 31 July 2016
lovely feel good song..love it!
on 5 January 2016
Good memories to this tune