on 14 July 2017
I really Love Rihanna (this iz retro-review ... ) ... az then: "When Rihanna writes her lyrics the happier We shall be ... Diverse musical influences does not show Your target audience,while narrowing the listening choice for selection of favourite songs for individual listeners ... Beautiful voice and very giving personallity ... So don't be led by album producers, because sales are probably based on trust ... EveryOne's different? ... So, Love to listen to Rihanna's choice of music ... Review iz retro, alot has changed since then ... Alot of catching up to do ... & the future iz ahead & continuing ... " ...
-Seth
on 26 June 2011
Rihanna's third album marks a change of style for the singer. Her first two albums had been well-recieved, with huge singles like 'S.O.S' and 'Pon De Replay' and reggae-influenced fillers, but it was this album that catapulted Rihanna from pop-star to superstar. It's sleaker and more polished than the previous two albums, with production by big names like Timbaland and Ne-Yo, and the songs are perfectly crafted pop-hits suited to Rihanna's vocal style.

01. Umbrella - ft Jay-Z. - The first and biggest single from the album, and quickly became Rihanna's signature song. It stayed at #1 for weeks and is Rihanna's biggest single to date. With a rap-intro by Jay-Z and a catchy chorus it kicks off the album with a bang.
02. Push Up On Me - An electronica inspired beat sampling a Lionel Richie song, a fast, club-hit song.
03. Don't Stop The Music - Another huge hit, sampling Michael Jackson's 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' chant. A great dance beat and sing-along chorus make it one of the most memorable songs on the album.
04. Breakin Dishes - A angry female-empowerment song with lyrics like 'I'm breakin' dishes over here all night, I ain't gon' stop til I see police lights' over a punchy, rock-tinged track.
05. Shut Up and Drive - A pop/rock song that samples New Order, a top #5 hit for Rihanna.
06. Hate That I Love You - ft Ne-Yo - A slick, RnB duet with singer Ne-Yo. One of the standout tracks on the album.
07. Say It - Midtempo old-school feel pop song in the style of Aaliyah or Ashanti - wouldn't sound out of place on one of her first two albums.
08. Sell Me Candy - Timbaland produced song, has a nice summer feel and good beat.
09. Lemme Get That - The second song on the album produced by Timbaland, with an eastern-influenced beat over a dancehall beat.
10. Rehab - A real standout track, an RnB beat with rock-tinged guitars and backing vocals by superstar Justin Timberlake.
11. Question Existing - Electronica trance-style track with Rihanna's vocals treated to give it a robotic-feeling.
12. Good Girl Gone Bad - Another RnB flavour song with a good chorus.
BONUS TRACKS.
13. Cry
14. Disturbia - A dark but energetic pop-song and one of Rihanna's best vocals. A huge hit in 2008.
15. Take A Bow - A slow RnB ballad, another #1 single.
16. If I Never See Your Face Again - ft Maroon 5 - A rock/pop/electronica duet that was a sleeper hit. A very good but overlooked track.

BONUS DVD.
A half-hour dvd that gives a behind the scenes glimpse of Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad World Tour, featuring four full length performances of 'Umbrella', 'Breakin Dishes', 'Hate That I Love You' and 'Push Up On Me'.

Some won't like the departure from the frothy-pop of Rihanna's first two albums, but this album showcases Rihanna at her most-creative and lets her display a variety of styles that will fit most people's tastes.
A really good buy.
on 16 April 2012
The second of the Rihanna albums I bought, and certainly an improvement on the first "A Girl Like Me" which was immediately before this one, Good Girl Gone Bad. Again a hit-laden CD - Umbrella, Dont Stop the Music, Shut Up and Drive, Rehab, Disturbia, Take A Bow, If I Never See Your Face Again - 7 singles no less!

On Good Girl Gone Bad Rihanna cranks up the volume and really gets into the club-dance groove, with amazing results. I dont enjoy Umbrella, which was the biggest hit, but Dont Stop the Music, Shut Up and Drive, Rehab, Disturbia and the ballad Take a Bow, are all delicious and fantastic - Rehab and Disturbia especially seem to lodge in my brain! Of the non-singles, I like Cry best, but this is a strong album I would have no hesitation in recommending.
on 3 April 2013
I have heard a lot of Rihanna tracks over the radio and the tracks I have heard I loved. I have a rule, if I like 3 tracks I tend to buy or download the cd. I looked at all of Rihanna's realeases and plumpt for Good Girl Gone Bad. The cd arrived promptly and I eagerly played it. Unfortunately, I became quite bored and was relieved when it finished playing. I left it a few days and replayed it again and again but the bored feeling remained. I even became bored of the tracks I was familiar with.One for the charity shop sadly. It makes me wonder if Rihanna has the staying power or 5 years from now a vague memory... I hope not.
on 12 December 2016
Purchased this "Reloaded" edition of Good Girl Gone Bad, because I owned a first edition without the extra songs (which now will be a nice present to a friend!). Again, this particular album/version of this album is really worth buying! Rihanna's definitive breakthrough to global superstar status...what need I say more?
on 8 May 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old son and he loves it. He wrote this review himself.
CD
The Worst Song on the DVD! 1/10
Push Up On Me
Great!8/10
Unfaithful
This Must Be A Bonus, this song is from the Album[A Girl Like Me]!
This has a different shape of CD case! All Rihanna fans should buy this! The DVD is Live!
on 3 March 2017
Very good cd
on 8 January 2017
Great
on 2 August 2017
It's a really good album and pleased at how quick it came
on 6 October 2013
There are some really great tunes on this CD. I am always looking for something different to listen to in the car and this album is perfect as there are some good driving tunes. Rihanna has an amazing voice and although I don't love every song on there she certainly has done herself proud.