Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 10 January 2015
My kitty likes the product and plays with it nicely. She is not as interested in it as much as I thought she would be though but she has started liking it a lot more now I have put few treats in the tunnel too :) I have just purchased another one to connect and make a circle.
review image
on 29 September 2010
Very basic and easy to put together. Probably best to order 2 packs so the circut is bigger and more fun. Even 6 month kitten loves it and it keeps her entertained for ages.
on 7 December 2015
Cats will be cats I suppose. I can't say mine is all that bothered or interested in this. He did sit and purr while I flicked the ball from one end to the other...but we both got bored of that after 5 minutes.

The packaging claims Touch - Sight - Sound. Those are the things it uses to stimulate your cat's senses. But here is an explanation of how it does it.

This is a a physical object, so your cat will be able to benefit from tactile experience of putting his or her paw on a plastic tube with a ball in it.

This is a visible object. Your cat will be able to see it and avoid walking over to it.

Cats go nuts for sounds. If your cats SEES this toy and then is inclined to TOUCH it in such a way the ball actually moves - your cat will HEAR a plastic ball rolling down a plastic tube.

For what it's worth, if you want to give your cat the full Touch, Sight, Sound, Smell and Taste sensory package - for free - put a handful of cat treats into a cardboard box or carrier bag and shake it, you will find that works better.
on 13 November 2009
Having read lots of reviews on this product I was excited about buying it for our cat's 1st birthday! He is an indoor cat so we always like to make sure he has plenty of stimulation throughout the day.

It was very easy to put together and he played with it for the first hour non stop! Ever since his birthday he has been playing with it. If he wonders past it, he'll do a double take and then pounce on it again! He has many hours of fun with it on his own and and with us and I would highly recommend this toy.

We plan to add on to it with the additional parts you can buy, which will provide him with even more stimulation but it is great on it's own too.

I think the poor thing has been tiring himself out playing with this all the time!
on 30 March 2013
All of my cats love playing with a piece of my papyrus plant and will play for as long as I have the energy to wave it around, which sometimes is only a short time as I soon get bored or haven't the time to spend with the game. Then they follow me around crying to be played with! So I thought I'd get something that they could play with on their own and would also engage their hunting instincts. The track is easy to clip together in different configurations. The ball is solid and quite heavy. You pull a small piece of plastic out of the ball to activate the lights inside which flash as it is moved.

Was hopeful that at least one of my four cats would love this roller ball track as it had quite a few good reviews, however they won't even go near it. I've tried over and again to show them what to do. The flashing ball makes a clacking sound as it goes around the track and they seem to be scared of it and back off as soon as I activate it. I sprayed the ball with catnip and they got courage up enough to sniff it and touch the track a bit, but still would not play.

I then took the ball out and rolled it around the hall but they won't chase it even though they will chase more lightweight balls with holes in. The toy has sat totally unused since purchase, so I am really disappointed with it and consider it a waste of money. Shame because it is a great idea. Just doesn't suit all cats I guess.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 March 2016
When it comes to the quality - it's excellent.

Have had it for a few months now, and it's withstood the abuse of four cats, and the hoover. :) Only thing that's happened to it is a load of tiny little intentations from cat teeth on the seethrough plastic on the top.

It's easy to put together (remember to push the seethrough tops a little side-ways so they stick in place), just like a puzzle.

However - the cats will NOT use it unless there's a human there to play with them. Four of the cats will happily come and play if one of us (it's in the "cat room"... no, the cats aren't locked in there, but there's a babygate on the doorframe, as it's the room where the litter trays are, to stop the dogs "snacking" from them! We also put the Catit tracks there, to make sure the dogs wouldn't chew it to pieces) sits down next to it, but they never play with it unless one of us is there.

It defeats the purpose we got it for, we were hoping it would entertain the kitties by themselves now and then. :)

We got it together with the Catit Senses Speed Circuit and have put the two together, so it's a good size, and when we're there, there's often 4 of the cats there at the same time playing with it.

Cats have no preference when it comes to the balls though. We got both the one with the light, and the one without, on the track, and they'll play with them both equally.
on 4 August 2009
This is by far the best Cat Senses play item, my cat is 6 month old and he loves it! The weighted ball moves remarkable slickly through the tube, and athough skeptical at first the holes for my cat to get is paws through where to small, this if far from the truth they have been perfectly designed as has the whole item, A great buy and hours of entertainment for both me and my cat xx
on 25 November 2011
I gave my cats a different version of this while I didn't have any foster cats to use it and they adored it, now the foster cats are using theirs I thought I'd buy mine one and they love it just as much, they'll curl up in the middle, put their paws in the holes to stop it moving and generally tease each other by stopping the ball move but they love it and it's good exercise when they run in circles.
review image review image review image
on 18 July 2012
My elderly, fat and very lazy cat took a couple of weeks to figure this out but now loves it. He is particularly fond of lying with one paw through a hole while we send the ball round so he can bat it back, but has also worked out how to play with it on his own. Keeps him alert and moving and can't ask for more. You may need to spend some time playing with the cat at first, but eventually the fuzzy litle brain will get it. Excellent toy for both cats and their people.
on 24 January 2016
When the box arrived I put it together as a loop. Satisfying to watch the cats frustration trying to get the ball out of the loop. Giving hours of entertainment. It's important to clip the loops into place or the cats pull it apart easily. My cats even played with the box.

The only problem is when my friend visit who absolutely adore my cats - my cats will show off playing and we end up watching the cats rather than talking - nobody minds.

Apparently the ball in this play circuit is made of colour specifically attractive to cats.

The trick I discovered with my cats is not to leave any toys with them too long. Hide it away and give it to them again few days later or a week later. They get bored quickly. I had both my cats playing with the loop at the same time passing the ball to each other.
review image