on 11 September 2017
Very cheap material but works as described. It looks like somebody already tried to open it as minor scratches are visible along the edges. It is only charging at 500 mA/h while the original PSP 3003 charge goes at 1500 mA/h meaning the original one is faster. Not a big deal but this wasn't specified in the item description and only for the sake of clarity it should have been there. Overall, for a man in need of just some easy distraction, it is good.
on 27 January 2016
So much cheaper than buying the official lead and it is better quality, the lead that came with the psp blew up in the first week of having it. so glad we found this lead from you guys. The lead is still working like a dream and we've had for around 2 years now. Thank you so much!!!

I hope that you may have found this review helpful in your quest to decide whether to buy this product , if so then thank you for taking the time to read it. If you have done so, please click the "Yes" button below this review.
on 23 August 2015
Cheap but does the same job as a more expensive charger. We charged my daughter's PSP with this and to be honest, it was in for the same time as the other PSP that was in the original charger. Personally, we found it great value for money.
on 27 May 2013
Just as the title reads really.

I bought this for my PSP and it worked normally for about 3 days and then just stopped working. I'm now left with a PSP without any battery power but I can't be bothered to send it back. For the price I paid I'd rather just to leave it down to being a bad purchase and go and buy a better quality plug from somewhere else more trustworthy.

Pay for garbage and receive garbage that's how it goes.
on 13 October 2015
Im not sure if the product i recieved is broken, or if my original Psp has just had it, the section for the neon light to confirm power connection doesnt light up when i plug my psp 1000 in and neither does the psp charge. On the other hand, my psp doesnt charge anymore when i plug it into my ps3 either so id have to buy a new psp to actually check this product works or not.

On the positive side of things though, the charger arrived earlier than expected and is lightweight but sturdy enough
on 19 November 2013
They say you get what you pay for. I didn't pay very much for this item, however I paid for a PSP charger. What I received wasn't at all a PSP charger, it was a phone charger with a crude "For PSP" sticker stuck on the side, that happened to have the same port to connect to a device as an actual PSP charger would have. The charger itself emitted a high-pitched frequency when plugged into the PSP, which is very problematic as I suffer from migraines, and this had triggered one. I decided to plug it in downstairs to charge overnight, however I discovered the next morning that it had fried my PSP battery and rendered it unusable for almost a week while I waited for a new battery and charger.
I know I didn't pay too much for this item, but I still paid for a PSP charger, not a phone charger. If I had wanted a phone charger I would have bought one.
on 5 April 2016
Great little replacement mains charger for my PSP 1 much lighter than the original charger and very easy to stow away with my PSP ,I would recommend this product to anyone wishing to replace a broken mains charger.
on 8 July 2016
Great cover, looks well on my phone fits well and have had a lot of comments on this product would definitely use again and would recommend to anyone - go on buy it don't think twice just do it
on 31 August 2013
I first used this to try and play my PSP without the battery while I was waiting for my new battery and it failed to fully start up, which my previous charger didn't do and allowed me to play without a battery.
However the charger seemed to work fine charging the battery so I can't complain.
The only thing I don't like about the charger is that the jack is staight while on the offical charger it is right angled which helps keep it out of the way when playing but the charger works well and arrived in 2 days.
on 26 April 2016
Didn't fit my old psp properly so obviously didn't charge should have gone for a more expensive version very disappointing 😞