on 19 June 2014
I discovered that this is the most easily absorbed type of Vit B12 and I find this quality product is excellent.
on 12 December 2016
These are magic pills !! For perimenopausal symptoms theyre fantastic. Will be buying again.
on 22 May 2017
These taste pretty gross but I do feel like they have made a difference (although I only take them a couple of times a week). It is the only supplement I am taking and I have felt an improvement in my joints, my mental focus and my mood which was beginning to swing very low with hormonal fluctuations. Definitely worth a try if you suspect a deficiency.
on 8 September 2016
I cannot comment medically, but from the lay point of view, this product seems to work, The packaging and dispatch are exemplary. I would recommend to friends.
on 26 April 2016
This is genuinely pukka B-12.
If you're looking for the proper job, this is it.
on 21 March 2017
Great for Vegans and people who cant absorb B 12. Very easy to take and lovely Cherry flavour. Excellent price from this seller and the delivery was exceptional.
on 9 April 2016
The first time I got this product the tablets were very hard and took about 20 minutes to dissolve under my tongue. The second bottle was secure but the tablets are very soft and dissolve right away as if they are stale. Bearing this in mind I will not be ordering any more.
on 7 April 2016
Great product, very easy to take and taste nice, I heard that B12 helps with heart palpitations and this definitely has done the trick, recommended!
on 14 December 2015
If you need b12 then this is probably the best out there, the tiny tablets dissolve easily under your tongue.
on 14 September 2016
find these as good as the reviews recommended