Customer reviews

Nike Park IV Football Socks,  507815-302 , Green/White , S
Size: Small|Colour: Pine Green/White|Change
Price:£7.09+ £6.99 shipping

on 23 January 2016
The leg part is too tigh for someone who has big legs like me even though i bought a large size and if you haiiry legs then your hair is going to stick out of the socks which looked a little weird. It is too tight for someone who has big legs like me even though i bought a large size
on 1 June 2017
Great sock! great delivery, great quality. Very happy
on 4 October 2016
Look good, quick delivery. Happy as a football sock for 5 a side
on 25 December 2012
I play football regularly and quite often I end up with blisters on the sole of my feet. However, since i have been using these socks, I have not had blisters a single time.

I am not sure medium was the right size was for me though. I am a UK shoe size 8 and have skinnyish legs but the socks are too tight. Would probably recommend a larger size if you are size 8 or larger.

Not much else to say.
on 6 July 2013
Bought these as birthday present, for fussy other half for football.
Commented were easy to put on and comfortable. To wear, as sole padded, gave good support.
Arrived when said they would and well packaged. 😀
on 7 August 2013
I found these socks very good indeed
I'm a size 10 the large size fit me perfect
easily fit a pair of chin pads and the socks are not too tight.
on 11 September 2016
I bought these socks to wear for five a side indoor football matches. The size and fit is good, the length is a little longer than I expected but does not cause any issues. They have not caused any blisters which is the main thing I look for in football socks. They have washed well and the size is has not changed. I would personally like a little more cushioning in the sock but this is my only minor problem. I think I will be ordering another two pairs this week if I cant find any with more cushioning.
on 12 May 2013
These socks are of a good quality, though they can be a little tight to put on (size 11 feet), though this may be the ankle support
on 26 August 2015
Excellent socks for the money. Get washed and used twice a week and still feel like new
on 6 January 2015
great fit, no colour loss or expansion loss of elasticity after multiple washes