Colour: Pink|Size: Senioren|Change
Price:£4.98+ Free shipping

on 30 July 2016
I purchased this after a fellow dog walker (a PE teacher) recommended it to me. We were getting through a tennis ball per day & that's a bit much even for the furry princess. I was pleased to read the reviews that said it was a success with other large dogs . Arrived very quickly and the furry friend was ecstatic ( to be fair though, as a dog she's pretty enthusiastic about everything) The ball was easy to throw & kick (Furry's favourite method of delivery) Unfortunately it was no match for the jaws of the Dobermann & within 4 walks it was punctured. Having said that, the ball kept on living & despite being gravely injured survived a trip to the seaside where it finally sank & drowned.
on 8 July 2013
I ordered 5 different types of balls for football and cricket practice which needed to be soft to avoid damaging neighbours windows/cars.
Windballs are great for cricket practice, a good bounce to them and bright colours so easy to find, would recommend to the team.
on 21 June 2011
My dog has destroyed so many balls it's starting to get very expensive. I've been looking for a ball that will survive him and this ball seems to be doing the trick. He also prefers one of these to a tennis ball. It floats well too, even if punctured and it is highly visible even if he drops it in long grass. I'll be getting a couple more of these to have around.
on 16 October 2016
I ordered this junior cricket ball for my Labradoodle who has an obsession with chewing balls. Unfortunately he can shred a tennis ball in seconds so after reading the reviews on how tough & durable these junior cricket balls are I decided to give them a try. Delivery day came... the day after ordering... fantastic!! My pooch could smell the ball through the packaging & his excitement, even before opening the packet was worth every penny! When he saw the bright orange ball he was ecstatic! After 15 minutes of chewing, throwing, fetching & more chewing I was optimistic: the reviews were accurate... this was a tough, dog friendly ball. Usually he destroys a tennis ball in minutes! Sadly, after about 30 minutes the ball punctured and was a bit deflated, a bit like my hope that I had finally found a Doodle-destruction-free ball. Alas, 5 minutes later the ball was shredded into 3 pieces and so joined the other dozen tennis balls in the ball graveyard in my garden. Despite not being Doodle-dog-proof the ball was very good; really pleasant to hold and throw (achieved a fab distance too... much further than the tennis balls) & would be fab for budding junior cricketers as a starting ball. I can also recommend this seller as delivery was very prompt and packaged sufficiently without going overboard. I might re-order another in pink - they might last longer......
on 27 June 2015
I have a German Shepherd and all she wants to do is play ball, these are great because she cannot chew it and they seem to be lasting a long time highly recommend them
on 10 July 2015
Great for the boys to practice with and won't smash a window. These are the same as they use in the cricket club so it's not just me that thinks are a great buy. Good colors that make them easy to find in the garden to.
on 25 August 2016
Like many other people I discovered that these balls are excellent for dogs to retrieve. Our lab puppy is too young at the moment to test how strong they are, but he loves chasing and retrieving them and I am hopeful that they will prove much more durable than tennis balls for this purpose.
on 24 May 2016
Only problem is that I recently lost a large orange Readers ball which was solid and very durable and hoped the orange replacement would be the same and it is not solid. Even saying this both balls are more than suitable for what I want and that is for my dog to play with so fine.
on 8 August 2013
I bought a few of these windballs for netting practice without pads etc. The balls are very high quality and durable.

The bounce and weight is relatively close to a real ball, and after a bit of practice they will swing a considerable amount if you bowl quickly.

My only negative is that the balls slow up in the air and lose a lot of pace as soon as they pitch compared to a real ball.

Good product, only hurts a touch if you get hit by them!
on 26 January 2014
We've had one of these balls for over 10 years & it's seen a lot of active service from two successive dogs & it's still going strong

Just brought another & will keep the old one as a back up should the unthinkable happen!

Also very good for garden cricket games with the kids, highly recommended :0)