Customer reviews

Price:£0.99

on 12 January 2017
A favourite of mine.
on 11 May 2011
I bought this music for a drama project I was doing to match the theme 'The Nightingale and the Rose'; it fit perfectly and created a serene lyrical atmosphere. I now listen to it when revising or doing art and if I close my eyes it takes me too another place; a secluded garden or meadow in dabbled sunshine, a fresh layer of dew over lush green grass, a slight breeze in which I feel completely content. I love this piece of music, have a listen and see for yourself.
on 27 January 2016
I love the music - shame it's proving impossible to download the music to my computer -WHAT ARE YOU DOING AMAZON - you keep messing about with the method of downloading - first it was the cloud(useful? - I don't think so!) and now some impenetrable system of 'app'. Completely useless - last time I buy music from Amazon!!!
on 30 December 2014
I can only repeat what I have said about Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis, This is a beautiful piece of music and a lovely version by Andrew Davis
on 10 June 2013
Love anything by Ralph Vaugan Williams this is one of his best compositions alongside Thomas Tallis, can't say any more
on 23 January 2014
This is an excellent recording. I can listen to it again and again and again without getting bored with it.
on 26 April 2015