on 26 March 2011
I had really bad teenage acne and use to get big angry red spots. I tried loads of different acne products that helped a little bit but seemed to stop working after a while, or just didn't work at all. I was very happy when I tried this product although it's double the price of some face washes it's worth it. It hasn't cleared my skin completely but I use the face wash every morning and evening with clean and clear dual action moisturiser and I no lomger get big red spots and my skin feels really soft after I wash it. I still have a few little spots but they're not raised and can be hidden by make-up. I no longer think of my spots everytime I look in the mirror or at a photo.Definatley the best spot treatment I've found and I'm thinking about buying the freederm gel too. I would definatley advise you to try this product I buy it regularly - it works :)
on 21 February 2014
I really did not like this face wash. After I washed my face with it, it left a burning sensation which I was not pleased about. The only way you will know if it works for you is if you try it out because everyone has different skin types but I did not like it. It also dried my skin, now I'm completely skeptic to try anything from this range :(
on 26 June 2013
All my spots are gone, i had blackheads all over my nose for a few years 3 days of this GONE, great product don't regret it
on 28 February 2013
This is not antibacterial. Was disappointed. My spots are not that bad and I have not seen an improvement. I would not recommend.
on 20 September 2015
I used this for about a week, and I have to say it has made my spots more vicious and has dried my skin out ! Will not be using again
on 3 March 2014
Did nothing for my skin except make it look dry, flaky and dull. Spots remained. It stung the skin a little when used too.
on 19 June 2016
Brilliant just brilliant cleared up my skin in first week . Will be buying again before I run out
on 10 May 2013
Is working perfect for me I now have no pimples on my face and my face is really smooth I love it
on 17 May 2016
Very good product if you have oily but at times very dry skin and occasional acne problem.
on 20 February 2017