Customer reviews

Get Smart [UMD Mini for PSP] [2008]
Format: UMD Mini for PSP|Change

on 6 June 2017
It's not often a film makes me laugh out loud, but this one did several times. Steve Carrell at his absolute best. I don't know anything about the original series on which this was based, but it certainly didn't spoil my enjoyment of the film.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 June 2017
Remembered the film being much funnier when I was younger. Still sort of entertaining.
on 22 September 2017
Bought this for my old Dad and I can hear him laughing, through the walls. Mind you, I've laughed aloud at this, myself. It hasn't really dated much and is still very funny. Glad I bought it.
on 18 September 2016
does it's job.
good value for money
on 27 September 2017
could be better .... but OK movie some good bits
on 18 May 2017
Really nice and fun
Steve carrell anne hattaway dwayne jhonson a band of really good actors
on 28 May 2017
very funny great film
on 22 July 2015
Really good film, funny and quirky. I love the cast, the acting and the storyline, really good fun film
on 2 January 2016
Having watched a few times, is great therapy in miserable times.
on 20 August 2017