on 27 April 2014
I bought this for a 70's/80's fancy dress party. I have to admit that when trying on fancy dress clothes I tend to find them tacky and cheap looking and nothing like the photo on the packaging. For this reason, I trawled our local fancy dress shop without success and as I'd left it so late I decided I may as well risk purchasing this Go Go Swirl dress with a view to selling it on a car boot at a later date if it didn't fit.

At 5'9" tall, and a size 14 I didn't give much hope to the dress fitting me at all. Given it states it fits a size 10 and quite possibly a 5'2" size 10, I really didn't give it much of a hope at all! It arrived within two days (I paid for fast delivery) and the colours really are quite dazzling, like in the photograph. The fabric is excellent quality, certainly not paper thin. Whilst I don't think you could wash it on 40 degrees, I think you could get away with a delicate cycle.

The fit. In one word BRILLIANT!! It was only slightly shorter than the photo, and it fitted like a glove. It is quite elasticated fabric, so I think there is a good amount of "give" in the it. The cut is excellent too. As other people have mentioned, there is an option to tie it at the back if necessary if it's too large. The sleeves were a PERFECT length (a common grumble for tall people). I was also very rash and bought the White Go Go 70s Hippie Hippie Boots, and overall the look was fantastic!

To sum it up, a VERY good quality fancy dress outfit that looks fab! I had LOTS of compliments that night, and together with my boots, some colourful jewellery and my pink "Elton John" glasses, I looked every inch a 70's gir!
on 28 October 2012
Bought this for a last minute 'funky soul' party and was really pleased. The fit was good and it was comfortable to wear/dance in. Would recommend for an effective, cheap fancy dress party outfit.
on 3 January 2013
Nice product, fits well, and looks good on! The length is on a par with the length of dresses worn at the time (so I'm told!) and the sleeves are a good length too. It also survived a 40 degree machine wash and didn't need ironing after it.
on 12 January 2015
Great colours and a pretty dress but it was a little on the large size for me with huge sleeves so sadly was not worn and is coming back. Would look great on a fuller figure, size 10 or 12.
on 24 October 2013
I brought this dress for my mates 60's style fancy dress party.
It fits really well and is good value for money.
Can't wait for the party now.
on 24 August 2015
The dress is simple but very good fit. Quality matches the price but good enough for a fancy dress party if you do not want to spend a fortune.
on 12 April 2015
I am really pleased with this purchase. I am a size 14 and it fits lovely. The dress came within a couple of days, really good service!
on 18 February 2015
Loved it! Bit on the short side but wore it with sports shorts underneath. People were impressed at the fancy dress party.
on 16 September 2014
Does what it says on the tin basically! Nice material and I'd actually wear it again!
on 18 August 2014
material not great but looked exactly as it does in the photo..

See one answered question