on 12 July 2015
Fabulous album. Spotted this by chance when browsing the Arthur C Clarke book of the same name. Decide to buy it and I can vouch if you have the book and you enjoyed it, then you will love this album.

Mike Oldfield has obviously read the book and this music is so reminiscent of the story I now find I need to read the book again after all these years.

One of my fav albums now.
on 16 January 2015
This is a very underrated album but it's my favourite album by Mike Oldfield - after Tubular Bells II.
on 7 October 2017
As with other Mike Oldfield Cd's, takes you to another nicer place.
on 17 June 2017
not my cup of tea sorry
on 4 July 2017
Very good.
on 11 August 2011
Just to say, if you are looking for a good listen. and even don't really care who by...then definitely place this one in your cart... tuneful and well produced, instruments spaced out, nice stereo effect. Even my girlfriend likes it, what more can I say.. Turn the lighting down and enjoy.
on 9 August 2017
great
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 April 2015
I was so pleased to find a new CD (well to me anyway) of Mike Oldfield music. He has to rank among the top musicians and I love his music.
on 5 October 2017
Not bad.
on 25 June 2017
Ambient Tastic. Great stuff.