Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 15 May 2014
If you're a fan of Mike Oldfield, and this album is not in your collection, don't hesitate to add "The Songs Of Distant Earth".
on 26 November 2015
I adore this cd! Quick service and I love the fact I also have it downloaded into my amazon music account for free. Would recommend.
on 8 September 2014
Fantastic I layed in a radox bath to sooth an aching back after a hard time gardening with a glass of wine an was well chilled out
on 4 June 2013
quality and tracks take me back down memory lane, a joy to listen to, especially when relaxing with eyes shut and a glass of wine
on 13 April 2015
Excellent. Got the Mac version years ago. Couldn't Rip it properly to MP3. Now I have the CD, and it was also Ripped for me.
on 17 March 2014
So laid back and chilled music, listen to it for hours. Great loud or quiet recommend to anyone even if not an Oldfield fan.
on 5 March 2013
First heard this album on You tube and immediately decided to buy it. A fantastic composition. Certainly worth the price.
on 13 October 2013
Amazing music! Real chill out music. Transports you to a different world. An album not just for fans but for everyone!
on 30 March 2009
it is exquisite, that is why I bought it, I never buy less than that, exquisite.
on 21 June 2013
Love this, haunting atmospheric sound - good for relaxation and like all the tracks on it. One of his better ones.