on 30 July 2012
Purchased this as my previous hoop was not weighted and had difficulty in trying to hoola hoop. At first try I could hoola hoop with the Anion 3G hoola hoop straight away. Not everyone likes the magnetic nodules, but I like it as it massages the stomach. Did have a couple of bruises at the start, but using it daily you get used to it. Excellent buy.
on 8 November 2011
I got is one after recommendation from a friend who said it's the new wonder- thing on the market.
I am not unfit, I go jogging twice a week and feel good, but I though I can get this one for wintertime to stay fit in the house when the weather gets really bad.

It says not to use it longer then a few. Minutes, as it can get unhealthy. I used it at the first time for 30 seconds and was in pain. Maybe I am a crybaby,, but I tried it over a course of 2 weeks to use it every now and then, the longest I managed was 2 minutes, after that i was bruised on the back and the side of my belly. And I wore a big jumper ( after I learned from first time using it with only a t-shirt)

If you like pain, get it. If not, leave it.
on 10 September 2012
The hoop is very good as well as quality of its construction. I was surprised how big it was but the size of it can be managed by quantity of sections so size is rather plus than minus for it gives you more options.
I gave 5 stars to the product but if I could I would've given 6 stars to PlayMatOnline/ResultSport company's customer service stuff. As Royal Mail delayed delivery I contacted them and got their reply on the same day, which was SUNDAY, they investigated on the matter swiftly and efficiently and kept in touch with me until I received the parcel. I have been very impressed by their work. Would recommend PlayMatOnline/ResultSport to anyone.
on 22 January 2014
I have just brought the level 2 anion massage hoop and it is a real beast of a hoop!! I have had the level 1 hoop for nearly 2 years and use to hoop while watching the TV. I felt it had got too easy so wanted to go up to the next level and this is so much more heavier.
I have got a little bruising but nothing like i did when i first started with the thinner hoop. It is very wide so you do have to have your arms up high if not it will bang them and the hoop will drop to the floor and hurt your legs on the way down.
I zumba and jog in the week and hoop for at least half an hour a day if i can. I am hoping this will get rid of my muffin top left from christmas!!
I have dropped three dress sizes with the combination of healthy eating, zumba and hooping so this is def worth the money.
on 25 August 2011
Fantastic, I had a bit of a bruied hip for the first wk, this got better with time, its now 3wks and i use the hoop 2 times a day,Each time i go round 5oo times, the fat on my hips has almost gone.
on 26 February 2012
I am writing on behalf of my wife who is very pleased with the results. After 1 month her waist size has reduced as has the stomach area leaving her figure much like it was before our first child. As was stated in the product literature bruising did occur in the early stages and it was a bit painful around the pelvic area. However my wife persevered and as per the literature the bruises healed and my wife uses regularly with improving results.
on 5 April 2013
If there's a Big Daddy of hula hoops then this is it. On first appearance this hoop looked really intimidating. However, after a little initial bruising around my waist I soon got the hang of this mammoth hoop and now find myself hula hooping away whenever I have the house to myself. Results are fast and my core is noticeably strengthened and my waist has toned up really nicely (good bye love handles)! A really good addition to a sensible work out regime as it's fun too.
on 14 June 2014
I really like this hoop. I could feel result in only couple weeks after everyday use. But I did had very big bruises in first week and it was painful, so I was starting to think maybe I should buy more simple hoop, as I didn't use any for couple years. But my partner encouraged me and I kept using it. Now after a month my belly feels firmer and looks nicer. I would recommend it, but maybe not for a beginners as it might be too tough. Also even I new hoe to use it, it was falling on the floor for me for first times, as it's quit heavy. So keep trying and you'll get there.
on 13 March 2015
Definitely harder than level 1 - thought I would avoid the bruises this time round as I was so used to the level 1 but still got them in the first week I used it.
If like me you have used the level 1 hoop for a couple of years you will definitely notice the extra effort needed to keep this hoop up and moving. It's twice as thick and has 80 anion balls as opposed to 48 on level 1. Larger as well so you do need a bit more space to use it. All in all I'm glad I traded up to the next level.
on 25 February 2015
After mastering the regular hula hoop I was ready to move to this level 2 with a challenge sure was its sturdy , easy to lock together, and once you get used to the weight and a few spins your off although as stated in many reviews it dose leave you bruised so best to try 10 minutes each time I tend to wear thicker exercise pants to protect the tummy area , this has helped , great now Iv got used to it and enjoy half hour of hula hooping each time feel more tones and helped burn calories .