on 7 June 2017
Bought these for my golf mad husband & have got to say he was made up with this gift & it earned me some brownie points haha
on 13 April 2017
These went down a treat for my husband's present, as he likes to play golf AND lounge around in the house!
on 15 October 2017
Happy with product. Good service.
on 4 April 2009
Slippers are a big hit as novelty. Very comfortable and fun to see. Appear much larger than normal shoe fitting so not a good idea for anyone slightly infirm or who have problems walking, although they give a good fit around the foot. Fun and well made - good quality.
on 23 February 2009
I felt compelled to write this when I saw the previous negative review. I bought a pair of these great slippers for my uncle who's an avid golf player, and he absolutely loves them. He's also had many admiring comments. They are simply some great novelty slippers for golf players/fans so I don't think you should expect them to be Jimmy Choo quality!!! They're very good for what they are and will bring a smile to the face of most golfers so I can highly recommend them.
on 19 October 2011
These great slippers made a good gift. Great fun and raised a big smile!
on 14 January 2011
These slippers were the perfect gift for my golfer husband. The slippers are quite padded which makes them quite large.I think that they may not be great for someone with difficulty walking but, for my husband, they were fab.
on 27 February 2014
Nearly 2 months in and they haven't disintegrated yet, so that's already better than I expected! Novelty pressie of the day for 74 year old golfer, much admired by all. Medium was a good fit for a size 7. Don't expect to be able to do much more than shuffle about the living room in them, but that's all he does anyway...ha!
on 27 February 2013
Bought as a Christmas stocking filler, they're pretty much the quintessential novelty item for a golf nut; got a laugh and the recipient is happy that even when off the course, he can relax comfortably in his topical slippers.

I've yet to find out whether he's allowed to wear them in the clubhouse...
on 20 April 2014
These slippers are fab they look really good and cover the whole foot ie not backless I wasnt sure from pictures. My son loves them. Will fit smaller feet too as they seem to stretch the inside to fit.