Customer reviews

Reflex Nutrition  Zinc Matrix  - 100 Capsules

on 10 July 2017
omg 100 caps but u have to take 4 at night for the stated dose sorry but thats a joke 4 caps soo this is 25 days a bottle i would have been better off buying them like i was at home bargains vitamin section.
on 3 June 2017
Brilliant, I feel the difference the next day after taking these. I feel tougher, more confident and have a higher libido.
on 9 December 2015
Good overall product
on 20 June 2017
Super product feel the benefit
on 3 September 2017
Iv used and trusted Reflex products for many years now and thought I'd give this supplement a try out, thought 4 capsules was too much so just had 2 pre bed but my oh my the vivid dreams.. and waking up after 2 hours... the quality of the minerals used is good so maybe I just need to stick with it or take it during the day instead.
on 19 October 2017
Perfect
on 1 July 2017
Have about five sets now. It was fine. Product arrived ahead of schedule. The quality of this product is very good, After I bought it and use, there no problems, I believe it is very durable.I often recommend friends to buy it has a good cost performance. You can't expect anything more from this product.
on 1 April 2016
It does the job. I took it once but I wont do it again and the reason for that is because after i took the pill before the bed as it says I woke up all soaking wet and I dont think thats a normal reaction. my zinc levels must be high and not neded any more extra
on 17 April 2016
These are great, honestly, I sleep amazing on them.
on 26 August 2015
Great recovery supplement post workout