on 9 March 2015
This is a great CD.

My children love it, I love it and their nan loves it ;)

I find leaving a review for a CD a bit strange because we all have different taste in music and being that I bought it means I (or who I buy to for) likes the artist/s and also when buying a CD such as this - the tracks are listed.. you buy the CD because you like the artist... you like the tracks listed... I don't know... can't really understand poor reviews for CDs on Amazon... but anyway.... I/We loved this CD...

Arrived well packaged as usual and was as usual a fantastic price..

on 31 July 2015
Katy Perry brought fun and lightness to her pop music that has now grown into a kind of cartoonish character. This collection from earlier has enough great pop songs to please the listener but also tones down some of the excesses that later appeared.
I enjoyed this very much as a pure pop throwaway and find it perfect for putting on after a hard day as brain relief
on 26 June 2014
Huge fan of Katy's but didn't get in to her until Teenage Dream. Finally completed my collection off hers with one of the boys. And it is brilliant . Different sound but that's a good thing and once you play all three albums you can really here how far she has progressed . My favs on this album are Hot and Cold and Fingerprints and Thinking of you. And Ur so gay.

A MUST FOR ALL KATY FANS WHO HAVN'T GOT THIS YET.
on 30 May 2014
This cd was better than I thought it would be, I started to listen to alot of katy perry as of late so I thought I would try this album. It took a couple of listens but it really good, I would recommend this to anyone that likes katy perry.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 September 2014
I bought this Katy Perry Cd for my 10 year old nephew who is potty about her. He absolutely loves all the songs and enjoys singing along to them. A great cd for any Katy Perry fan, makes a lovely gift.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2018
Not as good as her Confection but still really good.
on 9 June 2015
Another great album from Katy Perry.. Love listening to her songs and music. Some quite powerful with the words but always nice to listen to the music.
on 19 December 2016
Added to my Katy Perry collection
on 29 October 2014
This is one of my favourite albums of all time, and brings back memories travelling around on the bus when I was about 16 with the same song (Self Inflicted) playing again and again. Those were the days.. thank you Katy!
on 12 December 2017