Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas Soul Playlist Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Sea to Summit Xplate
Price:£14.17 - £21.70

on 22 March 2017
Really like this set, but needed to replace plate as lost (or stolen?!) Hardy and durable
on 2 June 2011
This plate is fantastic, i have now used on both personal expeditions and on Scout camps. The Scouts are so far unable to break it which as any other Scout leader knows is saying something. The sides of the plate allow it to act as a bowel as well and the bottom is a fantastic chopping board. Well recommended!
on 17 June 2010
Bought this having had the cup and bowl for a while. So happy my set is now complete, as they save so much space when taking all your gear camping.

Solid base also means it can be used as a chopping board, and there are measurements up the rim.

Would recommend this set to anyone going camping.
on 2 May 2011
I bought this to complement our camping set for four people as we often need an extra plate for serving or prep work. It works great as a cutting board, is a good size, packs flat, and would be great either as an individual, multi-purpose plate or as an extra as we needed. We were so satisfied I've just bought the bowl as well and recently gave a plate to my son who does a lot of expeditions as a Scout
on 4 October 2013
These are great plates but a bit big for anything other than car camping. My partner and I go on regular camping/walking trips and carry all our gear with us so I thought I'd upgrade from the Pound Shop ones we had been using. These are really not that much lighter or smaller so I almost wish I had bought the bowls instead. The collapsable sides do allow for our standard fare of rice/stew to be eaten without much fuss but also double as a cutting board for food prep, which is great to have. All in all, these are much better quality than our Pound Shop plates but not recommended for those who are looking for lightweight gear.
on 29 June 2013
Thisis a very useful item, which I use in a camper van. Takes little space, has a raised rim, so no spills (and no need to keep erecting the table!), doubles as a chopping board which is useful. Recommended.
on 25 June 2014
They are fairly good but the fact that they are collapsible means that the sides can crumple when you're holding the plate.
on 19 February 2014
i rated it four star as depth of plate couk ld have been deeper, pleased overall with item easy to use
on 11 April 2015
Collapsible plate with hard plastic bottom you can use as a cutting board.
on 30 March 2015
I bought one of these plates and find it pretty good but only for water or something bland. I made the mistake of putting a chunky chilli soup in it and whilst the silicon sides are excellent for folding up/down repeatedly, they held on to the "soup smell" for ages, even after soaking in clean washing-up water :(

The nylon base doesn't seem to smell & is great for cutting on although I'm always a bit nervous that my knife will slip & pierce the soft sides!

Good idea but I'm hoping a later version will correct these misgivings.

See one answered question