Customer reviews

on 6 April 2017
Alan Silvestri is one of my favourite provider of movie scores. My favourite being 1987 Schwarzenegger movie Predator, Where I feel his score is just amazing. He has had a partnership with Robert Zemeckis & as far as I know almost all of Zemeckis' films have been scored by Silvestri, And here they are again, I what can only be discribed as as one of the most zanyist films ever made. The score is of course just as nuts. With Daffy Duck & Pork Pie featuring on here. It's obviously just as zany and fitting as the movie it's self. A great Soundtrack from a great movie!!!
on 18 May 2013
It's a rare soundtrack this one so was delighted to get it from amazon
All the tracks from the film plus some extras are there - the maroon cartoon logo
You'll love it
on 5 February 2012
I've had the 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' soundtrack on vinyl for many years. I decided to buy the cd version as I don't have a chance to listen to my records. It is a wonderful soundtrack with great orchestration. If you are into movie soundtracks I highley recommend this one.Enjoy!
on 30 September 2013
This cd took me down memory lane. Very original and authentic. Made me want to watch the movie once again
on 19 January 2015
A fantastic soundtrack especially Amy Irvings: Why dont you do right. Just fantastic
on 29 July 2015
SUPER
on 29 October 2014
Brought this as saw someone sing a song from the album on xfactor...anyhow the songs are juust music no lyrics and sounded like crazy disney cartoons for kids :)