Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 3 February 2012
First rate service from seller, and delivey service cannot recommed them highly enough. On my third hat from Jaxon`s brilliant service every time. Hat was just what I had been looking for should have more sence at my age but why not have a cowboy hat once in your life. Top marks well done thank you..
on 4 January 2012
A sterling hat at a very reasonable price. I got this for Christmas and have worn it many times since and each time it has attracted favourable criticism. It comes well packaged and when I ordered at first, the hat was too big so I followed the simple instructions and returned it and received the correct size by return. The sizes do seem to be on the large size so be aware of that when ordering.
Over all I am very pleased and will purchase from this company again.