Customer reviews

Size: 30 x 15 x 3.5 cm|Change

on 26 July 2016
This is honestly great. I have a granite sett courtyard which looks like a weed sanctuary and is a nightmare to pick clean. This tool has made the job a million times easier. Best to use it in dry weather as otherwise it gets a bit clogged up with mud. It's so amazing to use that even my iPhone addicted teen has put the phone down and spent the afternoon clearing weeds from the cracks. Astonishing result!
on 14 November 2015
Great Yard Brush - I bought this as I wanted a brush with really stiff bristles. This does the trick perfectly. Connects to various Wolf Handles that I already owned. Excellent quality. The bright colour is a bit off putting for leaving around the garden - however I see that as a bonus. It makes me put it away in the shed rather than leaving it out all the time.
on 14 May 2017
I have a lot of block paving and managed to do it all with just one brush. Would highly recommend. Yes and it works perfectly on the short side of the paving blocks.
There are other cheaper brushes but I don't think they'd have performed as well.
on 21 September 2015
I am getting seriously addicted to the wolfgarten range. This product powers through the weeds on my patio. Takes out the dirt, vegetation and lose pieces of mortar. Does requires bit of elbow grease. It is best to experiment on the correct angle to make things easier. After moving the detritus it is a good idea to sprinkle in some ready mixed mortar to prevent you having to deweed again.
Seems very well made like all their products.
on 22 May 2014
As with most of the Wolf Garten modular system, this is well thought out and practical.
Originally bought this to go with an extending 4 meter pole to clear snow off the satellite dish but it also works well clearing cobwebs in inaccessible places that can't otherwise be reached.
on 22 October 2012
I have a medium sized block paving driveway and wanted something which was easy to use to clear out the moss and weeds between the blocks, without having to resort to pressure-washing (which tends to remove all the sand).
I already owned a Wolf handle for another tool and bought this having read the other good reviews. I wasn't disappointed.
It just works. It's robust and well made. Simply use in sweeping motions in line with the cracks of the block-paving to easily remove debris, weed etc in one sweep. There's no "scrubbing" required, it is efficient enough to remove all but the most stubborn of items in one go.
A great product which will help keep your block-paving looking great for longer...
on 26 September 2016
Absolutely superb and has saved me SO many hours with any other tool I could have used to scrap my block paving. You will not regret this purchase, and it's worth paying more to get the quality where the bristles don't fall out straight away!
on 9 October 2012
Used this on a 150cm multi pole and did a pretty good job of removing moss and light weeds from between block paving.
Was a good height so as to avoid backache and shoulder strain. I didn't need to use very much force, and did a large area in a short space of time.

In that respect, not a bad little exercise routine for someone in mature years, like what I am.

It is not an exceptionally heavy duty item so time will tell on wear and tear, but for now would highly recommend, especially as the pole takes other garden/outdoor items. Seems robust enough.

Will update this review as necessary should the equipment last or break apart.
on 30 May 2017
Great broom head. I should have read the description more carefully. I didn't realise it was just the head, which came very quickly. I now need to wait over a week for the handle to come :-(
My fault for not reading properly
on 6 July 2017
A good quality broom, that fits onto a handle that I already own, great for sweeping up in the garden.