on 10 July 2014
As I said in a previous Massive Attack review........ I Love Massive Attack and thought I would buy a few of the old songs to add to my portable collection. These are of course bringing back lots of good memories too!!
on 15 April 2011
Wanted to get this track after I lost the original (on tape). Never had a digital copy before but it sounds great. A true 80's classic. Very unique at the time but still sounds fantastic today.
on 6 August 2013
This is one powerful track and this remaster takes nothing from the original but gives a real clarity definately worth buying! Can't get enough of it! :)
on 8 June 2014
Great atmospheric music. gets a bit monotonous when listening to it but great for background music. good to have in your collection
on 9 September 2013
I love this tune its a great dance tune and I would recommend this . its a great song to listen to if you like this type of music
on 27 August 2013
This is a fantastic tune by one of the all-time great musicians!
I would highly recommend this download.
Many thanks.
on 22 April 2013
Great track but back happy thoughts of when I was younger.

sing along all the way

Great buy and for value
on 29 January 2014
I haven't heard this tune for a long time, and when I purchased it Wow! Brought back so many memories.
on 4 October 2013
I love this music - the sound and the words and the voice - such a variety and choice in the CD
on 21 January 2014
The title says it all takes me back to a younger and dare I say it better time bring it on!