Customer reviews

on 21 June 2017
I love this cream! Unfortunately I always forget to moisturize my feet, however whenever I remember to put this on - it makes an instant difference! I put it on after doing very long shifts standing on my feet before going to bed. My feet feel so soft and gentle afterwards! I'm using this tub since 7 months and there is plenty because I have been inconsistent. :( I'm trying to build a habit though to use it every night!
on 20 July 2017
I love this product, its delightful cooling and smoothing for your feet. It has no smell. It is excellent value for money.
on 19 May 2017
Very soft cream. Nice on the feet. Don't need to use too much each application.
on 20 September 2017
Lovely luxury moisturising cream. Devised to help with chemo side effects!!! Does help!!
on 29 March 2017
Excellent product five stars for efficacy
on 30 May 2017
Great product and service!
on 10 August 2017
very good foot cream -my husband is on a very severe medication for cancer and his feet we're really bad. Udderly Smooth has made a significant difference -he is now able to play golf again.
on 11 August 2017
The best foot cream I have found. I put it on overnight, and it moisturises and softens the skin. I can't get through the summer in sandals without it.
on 29 April 2017