on 12 September 2010
Nicely made magazine basket, just as shown in the picture. It is reasonably sturdy with the main frame being metal rods and the rest being weaving material, however when this basket is full, I'd rather not pick it up by the handle. It's a very nice piece for any room, but if you are seriously intending to put magazines inside, then I should warn you that several of my magazines got scuffed a bit at the bottom edges due to rubbing against the course weaving material, so I would not use this for books if you intend on keeping them in good condition. Catalogues, newspapers, etc. are more suited. Overall, I'm quite satisfied!
on 14 May 2010
Very good quality holds plenty wanted to store catalogue books perfect for this
on 15 September 2010
The bathroom magazines used to litter the floor and this product has made SUCH a difference, so glad I bought it!
on 25 August 2010
We are very pleased with this sturdy and attractive magazine basket. It is well-made and I received it promptly.
on 28 June 2013
I know its supposed to be shabby chic style, however I am disappointed of the four sharp edged pieces of wicker that poke out towards the inside, which if you're not careful you could easily injure yourself on. Overall though its a pretty solid piece of kit.
on 6 March 2013
Very good despite the dog trying to detroy it. It holds and amazing amount of magazines and papers. Would buy it again.
on 27 June 2014
Great for keeping all your mags tidy. Looks good too.
on 30 July 2014
It looks quite nice, but does not fit much in.
on 19 May 2015
Just what I wanted.. great quality