on 5 June 2017
Classic Rod Stewart.
on 26 July 2017
Excellent
on 25 March 2014
When I was a teenager, Rod Stewart was one of my favourite artists. I have already got this album in vinyl but having nothing to play it on I felt that I needed to get an electronic version so I can listen to it whenever the mood takes me. The tracks on it are some of his very best work and they took me back to my days at school and listening to Rod with my best friend. I get a great deal of pleasure listening to this album.
EXCELLENT SELECTION OF TRACKS, covering quite a long period of time. I wanted a good assortment of Rod's music from his early days onwards, so I recommend this album plus "Changing Faces: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart & The Faces (2CD)" you will have a most comprehensive collection of tracks from his very early days onwards. I own both of these albums and highly recommend them.
on 8 April 2014
A great compilation of classic Rod tracks and for someone who just wants a taster this is a very good value place to start. Arguably Storyteller (The Complete Anthology 1964-1990) is better but its also more expensive.
I have got all of this material probably two or three times over except of course for the previously unreleased Two Shades of Blue which is my reason for buying. Ching! That's another quid into Rod's pocket.
on 18 July 2014
Arrived as promised and what value for money. My friend was playing the Time cd on her car system and I enjoyed it so much I ituned it to my iPad. It was then I thought " I don't have any other Rod Stewart CDs" ergo I bought this. I'm so impressed, took me back to my youth. Highly recommend this album.
on 11 December 2012
Bought this twice as wore the first one out ! Excellent album, but CD cases were broken on both occasions ...
on 12 January 2015
later stuff is much better
on 17 November 2016
Enjoyed the really well known golden oldies but some tracks not as well know to me at least so maybe I should have chosen another CD