Customer reviews

Drifting
Exploring
Relaxing
Change

These are the themes, that the tracks evoke for me.

I'm not a fan Irelande because its just one line of music, repeated with variations. You desperately want it to go somewhere, but it never does.

Flamant Roses is the one changelling piece. It moves between elements that seem unrelated. I suspect that the documentary makerswas cramming material into the film at this point.

Chromatique is my favourite track. It makes me picture, so many magical things. Maybe I'm passing by colourful galaxies, or watching shoals of fish shifting in a reef. There is a wonderful sense of cascading, so that you have time to catch you breath, before the next avalanche of colour overwhelms you. Fantastique.
on 30 October 2017
Another great CD I should have added to my collection years ago.
on 18 September 2017
Lovely music - takes me right back in time.
on 15 April 2017
A beautifully composed album by Vangelis that touches you deeply every time you listen to it.
on 16 August 2017
Typical Vangelis, great album, well worth a listen.
on 16 February 2015
It's ok but I don't get over exited about it, but that is only a personal opinion.
on 10 April 2013
Beautifully written - if you like Vangelis then you will love this. My son has most of Vangelis' work which he listens too for hours.

Recommended.