Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 27 January 2001
Great,! Who knew Michelle Pfeifer could sing? She was definatly pulled out from behind the skelentons in the cuboard. I thought she was just a pretty face. I think this is better than the original, many times my pals have jumped into song of "reproduction" in a biology class. Its great, not quite five stars, but four its pretty good. This should definatly be on your wish list!
on 13 November 2000
So Maxwell Caulfield and Michelle Pfeifer never enjoyed the success and fame that John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John did from Grease, but where Grease 2 lacks in story, it more than makes up for in music. From the beginning of the CD to the end, its song have instant sing-along-ability, and are both amusing and meaningful (as far a the film goes) at the same time. From the rock base of "Cool Rider", thru the military style of "Lets Do It For Our Country", the bouncy "Reproduction" and finally the ballads of "We'll Be Together" and "Love Will Turn Back The Hands Of Time", the album weaves its simple yet enjoyble path. The only low point is maybe Maxwell Caulfield's "Charades" but its a minor blip on a great album.
on 19 September 2001
I may be biased, in that when I was young I actually saw Grease 2 before Grease itself - but this really is an essential purchase. A scintillating soundtrack to a tacky but entertaining movie, from the sublime disco of "Back to school again" through to the tender and rousing "We'll be together". It all makes for a magnificent singalong with performances of unexpected charm from Pfeiffer and Caulfield. Perhaps my favourite of the lot is "Girl for all seasons" - simply one of the finest tracks ever written - though I would elect "Cool Rider" as the most embarrassing point on the album. Might be worth skipping over that one! Time hasn't been too kind to Grease 2, but although there's nothing here to touch the sublime "Summer Nights" or The Four Seasons' "Grease", this CD certainly entertains. Oh, and check out the film, too.
on 9 June 2012
Love both Grease and Grease 2 so singing along to the soundtrack has been ace! For fans of film is ideal gift. Especially love "Prowling", " reproduction" and "bowl tonight". Brings back lots of memories of film
on 19 April 2013
great value thanks i bought this for my little grandaughters and they love it so far it has been played almost every day
on 15 February 2010
Now i know better than anyone there is no denying Grease is by far better than Grease 2. However that's not to say i did not enjoy the movie, because i really did, thus why i bought the soundtrack. I really love the tracks Cool Rider, Girl for All Seasons and Bowl Tonight. I really liked listening to this soundtrack as it reminded of when i was younger watching this movie.
on 13 February 2014
I originally got the LP of Grease 2 when I was 10 for a Valentines Day gift from my Mom. Loved the movie so if you are a fan of the film, then the soundtrack is for you.
on 15 February 2013
this album has got great tracks if you loved the film then get the album the best musical album yet as theres nothin missin from the film love it!
on 7 June 2013
My Daughters loved it, great quality and price for a cd that was "used" I ordered them 1 each and both good :)
on 22 May 2014
Amazing had the film as a child now have the DVD and soundtrack I'm glad I found it on here