on 12 October 2017
This is such a classic album full of funky, bluesy and hard rock riffs. it is an album that bring back memories of the band live supporting ZZ Top in Canada years ago. if you have not seen these guys live then i recommend you do. if you dont have this album then buy it it great.
on 31 October 2016
The best album by the band and arguably the peak of the technoflash guitarists. No filler's, just funktastic tracks from start to finish. Really nothing they couldn't do. If by some miracle you haven't heard it yet, buy it. Essential listening.
on 28 May 2017
I'm a big fan of Extreme. I lost my original album and saw that I could buy the CD and get a mp3 version as well I was very happy.
on 19 January 2017
Not much to say what other's haven't. Great music, groovy rhythm's and solo's to die for. Gary's vocals are top class. Think Sammy Hagar from Montrose and Van Halen if you've never heard this band before. One of the best 90's rock albums.
on 30 October 2013
This is a real blast from the past. I lost this album when I moved years ago and now I am re united with a new copy. The music is timeless and can be enjoyed by all. I reccommend you purchase this album if you enjoy up beat, funky rock music. There are ballads thrown in for good measure that show the versatility and depth of the band.
on 20 June 2018
Cancelled.
on 30 March 2018
Very good record
on 26 February 2017
Iconic album. Always a must. I bought this as a present andnit was truly successful. Wonderful second cd with all those versions.