Price:£0.99

on 23 May 2016
I had this tune just going through my head and I wasn't sure what it was, but I found out that this is it and now I can listen to it any time I like. I was sorry to discover that the singer died in January.
on 2 April 2016
The original (AFAIK!) and STILL the best rendition of a truly fabulous song: melodic, catchy, almost mournful - oddly - in places, but truly uplifting; no wonder it has been covered so often, including use in TV adverts. 25 years later, it still hasn't lost its edge. Sad to learn that Black (Colin Vearncombe) died earlier this year; RIP.
on 18 March 2013
I used to love this song and when I started downloading music it was one I had to have in my collection. I love to play it first thing when I get up in the morning - it sets me up for the day!
on 16 April 2014
I heard this on the radio and now it's stuck in my head. I've had worse tunes stuck in there.
on 29 June 2016
Excellent record can recommend.
on 4 February 2016
Nostalgic, sad that he's gone.
on 6 February 2016