Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 13 August 2012
I bougtht a Karcher Window Vac and thought I could just use my usual window cleaning liquid. Indeed, Ideal World when they demonstrated it said that you could use just diluted washing up liquid. I was not overly impressed with the Window Vac at first but just assumed that I needed to get used to how to use it. However, I decided that perhaps I should buy the Karcher Glass cleaning concentrate to see if it really was worth paying the extra for. Oh my goodness - yes it is. I have today cleaned all my windows, mirror tiles in bathroom and glass in kitchen door and the results are amazing. Absolutely gleaming! So, I was wrong to assume that I would be paying just for the name and I am now completely delighted with my Window Vac.
on 8 June 2012
This cleaner is worth every penny paid as it not only cleans your glass well but it also puts an anti smear shine on it that stops the rain from staining.
on 13 May 2012
When I received this item it had been damaged in the post. I informed Alex Shanks the supplier who apologised and sent a replacement without quibble. I have used the concentrate and found it works well on my windows.
Most impressed!
on 25 April 2012
After receiving the Karcher Window Cleaner I puchased the liquid and found it to be exellent to use with the product. Cleaned the glass in an instance - I would highly recommend this product as cuts the time down on the mundane task of window cleaning!
on 29 May 2014
Your windows do seem to come up nice and clean using this solution however you can easily save money and simply add a good high street brand instead, this has the same desired effect as I've tired it!!!
You get 4 sachets in the pack and they go a long way in the Karcher Spray bottle. However, the quality of results is generally okay and there's a nice lemon odour. However, I've found you can get streaking depending on the temperature (hotter days are worse) and the results aren't very different from other cheaper products. To me the USP for these Karcher sachets is the "measured dose" convenience they offer rather than the quality of results.
on 24 November 2012
very easy to use - great results and very quick. Great product to use if you have large windows and you can use it on the floor too like an industrial cleaner!
on 26 February 2014
My wife bought me the Window Vac - I hadn't seen one before and I had my doubts that it would do as good a job as my usual method with buckets and squeegy. I was wrong, after I got used to the system I have found it so much quicker with no mess, no water spilt and no cleaning up afterwards. I don't know what is in the cleaning concentrate, but it certainly works exceptionally well, and it goes a long way, which was a great surprise to me. I have and will continue to recommend this product to anyone who wants to clean their own windows.
on 18 February 2013
I am pleased with the cleaning product however you do need a cloth to get rid of the lines left on the window
on 4 June 2012
Product arrived in good order and on time and lives up to its advertisements when used with the Kircher Vacuum window cleaner