on 6 June 2014
Very effective light - looks lovely - happy grandson! Well packaged, good delivery time.
Thought it didn't fit without much adjustment, was going to return item (very glad I didn't)
as found English adaptor tucked in bottom of box so fits easily. Very happy with product,
good value!
on 3 December 2013
Shade looks fantastic in my sons spiderman room! I would say this is a must for any Spiderman fans! The only problem i have is getting my four year old son to switch his light off!
2 people found this helpful
on 14 January 2014
Decorating the room as We speak, I am sure He will love it. Not much can be said about a lamp shade but if Spider-Man is your chosen theme then get one.
One person found this helpful
on 20 March 2014
Its ok not thebest made but options on this type of lamp shade were very thin but it will do for now. way to expensive
on 5 August 2014
Looks good, and quick delivery.
on 3 March 2015
sets any room of nicely
on 22 April 2014
Wasn't the cheapest buy but looks great on my 4 year olds spiderman bedroom. Quite sturdy so ideal for a lamp too.