Customer reviews

Bugsy Malone
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 12 December 2016
Second favourite musical, main track is my text message/notification sound. Love it!
on 11 June 2017
a bit pricey but great music if you like the film
on 14 March 2017
Love the film love every song :)
on 12 August 2014
My three sons (aged 5 and a half, 4 and 4) love these songs, having watched the film just once. The eldest has quickly learnt the words, and surprisingly, 'My Name is Tallulah' is up there as a fave. Mum and Dad love it too (our era), so this is a great CD to have in the house and buzzing round your head. It's all the wit and fun of the film without the ambiguous violence (machine gunning splurge guns confused me even as a kid). If this CD broke, we'd buy another immediately.
on 15 January 2018
Iðm sure it is five stars from everybody who remember this.
on 20 January 2017
My son loved it
on 19 May 2016
How we have always loved this classic movie. Thank you
on 3 October 2014
The older children are doing a production of Bugsy Malone at my little girl's school. My daughter - who is five - is totally entranced by the music, so we bought this CD, which she alternates with story tapes when she's in bed.
on 17 April 2017
If you love the movie, you'll love the sound track! memories
on 10 January 2015
Love the 1920's music on this disc a genre which I particularly enjoy, a great purchase at a very reasonable price