Customer reviews

Price:£5.99

on 9 August 2017
Sic album!
on 9 April 2016
A must have for anyone who's been into rap since the 80's,not all brilliant but some gems.
on 9 May 2010
The second purchase of my old collection, yet another massive album to which i remembered the words to. Althugh i am going through my wish list starting with the cheapest purchases, this is by no means a cheap album.

The hard delivering of lyrics by LL COOL J is just so fresh, even in the year 2010, not to mention the sample deliveries and other additions of musical genious this man creates to produce such a brilliant album. I also have RADIO on my wish list and can't wait to purchase that AGAIN.
on 28 December 2014
L L at his best big up to 80s hip hop
on 27 September 2000
"Bigger and Deffer" was LL Cool J's second album and as the title suggests it was a vast improvement on his first effort "Radio". Not only was his music bigger and deffer but also his ego. This album shows just what a diverse talent Uncle L is and the album includes a range of styles such as the guitar driven "I'm Bad", the Do Wop based track "The Do Wop" as well as the gentle love ballad "I Need Love" (which is by far the best track on this album and is still one of the best rap tracks of all time). However traditional hip hop is what LL Cool J does best and generally the rest of the album has a more traditional hip hop feel to it as is highlighted by the tracks "Get Down", "My Rhyme Ain't Done" and "Go Cut Creator Go". The album really shows just what a great lyricist and vocalist LL is, a fact which has sadly been forgotten with the commercial hype that this genre has received in the nineties. Overall it's a great album and is worth buying just to have the track "I Need Love".
on 3 May 2016
CD case was broken. I know this might seem like a little thing but it is highly annoying
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 March 2016
One of ll great cds
on 8 December 2015
Bought a few months back but only opened to play recently due to my large collection. Angry to find a public enemy's (it takes a nation of million to hold us back) in place of the album I thought I bought.