TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 May 2017
Wham! Of course were the English musical duo formed by members George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley and it’s reported that they sold more than 28 million certified records worldwide from 1982 to 1986 with their upbeat sing-along songs. I have been a fan of George Michael for many years and have all of his CD's, but funnily enough, I didn’t have any of the Wham Albums. Following the very sad news of George’s death on Christmas Day 2016, I wanted to add this CD of Wham’s greatest hits to my collection, and it beautifully summarises the career of the dynamic duo. Love it.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2017
Quite pleased, the vinyl records came in good condition and well packaged. I was pleased that 'Blue (Armed with Love)' was included on this collection. I had this collection about 20 years ago on Cassette tape but for some reason, 'Blue (Armed with Love)' was omitted from the CD version I purchased several years later. Blue is a good but underrated track in my view, which was the B side to Club Tropicana I believe. There's also a few funny re-mixes on this collection, of their big hits.
on 21 March 2017
Played this at work and all my colleagues (male and female) passing through sang along to whatever song was playing at the time. You can't beat 80s music and this Wham CD is a classic!
2 people found this helpful
on 5 November 2017
Brings back great memories of the 80s. Still sounds fresh now. Well worth a listen again. GM RIP you certainly left your mark and some great
Tunes that stand the test of time 😊😊😊
on 15 June 2015
I used to love Wham! And this is a perfect compilation of all their best songs and hits. Plenty of feel good, uplifting tunes and a couple of the slower, mellow songs too. I love this album. There are very few albums, these days, that I don't skip a song or two whilst playing. I let this album run all the way through! Brilliant!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 November 2017
Great CD of Wham's hits. Has got many of their hits. Brought back some good memories. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 24 January 2017
Received my wham cd today very excited to play it .very fast prompt delivery with definitely use them again .thank you
on 21 June 2017
Great to see these 1980's videos again on this cd/dvd version of "The Final". Farewell to the boys (and girls) of Wham! sadly forever.
on 16 April 2018
Had the tape so bought the cd. Love it. Good quality and would buy again from seller.
on 20 February 2018
loved George wanted a few oldies this fits the bill perfectly not always wanting to stream!