Customer reviews

on 18 April 2017
Ok
on 2 March 2013
Many years ago I had `Hup`on vinyl. I had always liked the wonder stuff but never got anything on disc. Now I have - and this is a great collection. Favourites like `Size of a cow` and Don't let me down` plus cheesy greats like Dizzy (which I always loved!). A really good CD for capturing the best of Miles Hunt and the gang.
on 5 January 2004
They're one of these bands that when you listen to this type of compilation you're first amazed by the number of tracks you like that they were responsible for and secondly by how ecclectic their catalogue is. This has all my favourites on it - Unbearable, Don't Let Me Down and at least a dozen other worthy efforts. If you're looking for an intro to the Wonderstuff or just looking to update your old tapes/records, then you couldn't do any better.
on 14 July 2016
This is the Wonderstuff's definitive release.....'Circle Square" being a favourite of mine, I remember then when I was in Secondary School, other pupil's with The Wonderstuff badges' in flourescent colour's on the collar of thier School blazer in my Year & Form, so the band were known to me,
a great price for the last Madchester band, other than Cast that is......a bargain....highly recommende from a highly recommended seller.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 August 2014
All of the hits and some misses
the Wonder Stuff are a great band
who should be up there with the big names
Hunter is a brilliant album, you can't go wrong with this
on 10 January 2017
Of course the standout tracks are Dizzy Size of a cow ( an ex circuit aerobics fav), and dont let me down gently.
on 21 August 2011
Slade live in the Brit Pop of the Wonder Stuff-they even do a cover of Coz I Love You.
With 4 albums plus this one which is just called The Singles with a subtitle of If Only The Beatles Had Read Hunter with a booklet of faz'n'info.
Yes I get the title. The first Beatles biog was written by one Hunter Davis and the voice of the Wonderstuff was Miles HUNT.Very subtle
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 October 2000
This cd will take you on a whirlwind ride through the wonder stuff back catalogue. It contains all the best known hits, (Dizzy, Size of a cow, Welcome to the cheap seats), as well as some of their less well known, but in my opinion far superior tracks, most notiably being 'circlesquare'. It could have been improved by adding a few other of their amazing tracks, but you really get value for money with the 19 tracks that are on it. If you're a beginner to the stuffies then this is the album for you. If you know you like what they did, go the whole hog and buy all four remastered albums, they're deffinately worth the splurge!
on 16 August 2015
reminds me of my youth finally replaced my tape version
on 1 April 2016
In perfect time for the gig. Thanks.