on 8 November 2016
Love the scent and it does exactly what it says on the packet. The scent lasts a long time but make sure you follow the instructions on the packet and don't just take it out and put it in your car (you will be overwhelmed but a very overpowering air freshener!).

Would recommend this product.
on 1 March 2017
Very disappointed, I currently have a plastic jar Yankee car freshener. From this description I assumed it would be the same, not the cardboard cut out ones. Feel this was very misleading.
on 5 August 2015
Disappointed with this car fragrance.I misred it to think it was a small jar that could be hanged inside my car.Infact it is only a card board cutting of a jar with scent on it.I would have still been happy to use this,but even more disappointing, the strong initial smell which was released on opening, only lasted for a short period.
on 15 December 2016
I hate really strong car air fresheners but this is a really nice scent.
on 12 September 2017
Haven't used it yet I gave it five stars as I love the scent and can't wait to use it
on 23 December 2017
My fave Yankee smell!
on 12 October 2016
Nice smelling but does not last long at all! Especially as this is expensive for just a car freshener!
on 6 April 2017
Okay, but it looks like a jar in the pic, not very clear
on 31 January 2015
Really disappointed. Didn't even last 24 hours! I put it in my car in the evening, got in my car in the morning....nothing. Really annoyed. I also bought fluffy towels, beautiful smell, lasted a week.
on 11 December 2016
Wonderful smell lasts a long time.