Customer reviews

on 20 July 2016
I've been listening to White Zombie for years, came across them on an episode of Beavis and Butthead I think and I have been a huge fan since. This album is probably my favourite and I have been through several copies of it over the years.
Rob Zombies' voices swings from sounding like some sort of talking pitbull, growling out songs to sounding like a slightly deranged evangelist preacher!! albeit always coherently...nice.

More Camp-satanic stylistically than say Cradle of Filth and you may find Slayers' "Reign in blood" a tad heavier album but its a damn fine album in my books...damn good videos if you can dig them out on youtube..
on 2 September 2013
there is nobody like the mighty zombie and this album is the first of white zombies to hit the big time, full of horror references and strange movie snippets it would not sound out of place as a soundtrack to a seriously strange halloween party. as you would expect the guitars are as heavy as hell and the lyrics are like being on a rollercoaster of weird. this music is inspiring, origional and is not afraid to be different, in fact it is loving it!! As far as i'm concerned Mr Zombie is the master.
on 6 March 2017
Highly recommended.
on 5 November 2015
Zombie-tactic.Great cd,definitely one to get if you're a fan of Rob Zombie.
on 4 June 2017
OK
on 27 April 2017
Old time fav
on 2 June 2015
Great album. This takes you back to my youth. If you don't have this in your collection then I would highly recommend getting.
on 20 August 2013
Simply sublime, as expected from Rob/White Zombie. Great music from back in the days!
An absolute must-have for Zombie fans!
on 12 July 2013
I do like his music. But not to sure about this cd it might grow on me. It's not one of his best ones.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 November 2014
The most rockin' metal album I have ever bought and am ever likely to buy. But be warned - if playing in the car, it makes you drive like a total nut-job. Just keep your eye firmly on the road and watch your speed and tight-corner manoeuvring. With this high-octane, adrenaline pumping rock in your ears you may find that you're pushing yourself to new mental and physical limits. And if you're listening to this while flying an F-22 Raptor then may God have mercy on us all.