on 24 April 2017
As with all vinyls of a certain period when they try to put them onto cd some of the sound is missing. Also the guys on the mixing desks are inclined to just leave it on auto instead of changing the sound levels along the way. That said - this is how cds of are So I can't complain - or can I. Ha.
on 10 September 2015
As with all albums there are some songs I don't like but there are plenty that I do.
Bought this partly due to the happy memories it reminds me of from my young childhood and partly because I really do like them.
Download was quick and easy (as usual). Good quality and clear sound. Really good album.
on 11 November 2017
A brilliant collection of pure pop from one of the biggest acts of the 70's, all the hits and some brilliant additional tracks all here..
on 9 April 2014
This is a true title for this cd.unlike several so called greatest hits /very best of type of rerecorded songs by over the hill artists,these are original recordings.who can forget 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' and 'circles',just two of the great songs that where recorded by a very under rated group.if you like real pop music of the seventies then you have to get this,a true taste of that era.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 April 2012
If you remember the 70's then The New Seekers are part of that era's musical history with a range of easy to listen to MOR hits. This collection has all of their hits and many songs I had not heard before. For Amazon's current cheap price it is worth buying this CD rather than paying for individual MP3 downloads.
6 people found this helpful
on 28 February 2016
A excellent CD show casing the talents of this sadly mainly forgotten group. Their version of Pinball Wizard is in my opinion better then even Elton Johns or The Whos . Would have liked a few more solo tracks from the male members maybe Martis Crying In The Rain but still a brilliant addition to anyones music collection
on 11 October 2016
A very good selection from this group that represents probably their brightest time and includes most of my favourite songs especially "Beautiful People" (Is this what the world need now? Simple life and harmony) and so many others. The only one that I missed is "Sparrow Song" but from the Seekers.
on 8 July 2013
This is the best line up of this group. The music took me back to some of the happier times of my youth.The line up with Eve Graham, Lyn Paul & Peter Doyle in the lead vocals are excellent. This is the true New Seekers & of their time & cannot be repeated as like all things have past. Its good to dip into our past.
One person found this helpful
on 2 June 2018
good but not as good as originals
on 15 March 2018
Great CD for lovers of these songs/era