Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 5 August 2014
G & R at their very best,a track that says it all
on 18 March 2015
Amazing!
on 20 August 2010
This is a near a near perfect song. It has great lyrics and with the amazing guitar rifts it has great music. This is not to heavy but still sounds like a proper rock song. It is pure magic and a must have in any collection and a must have.
on 16 December 2013
Quite simply my favorite Guns n' Roses song. Slash's wonderful guitar work and a first verse that always brings a lump to my throat. If you like rock, this is a must for your collection.
on 9 June 2014
This piece of music was chosen as one of the (many) favourite tracks of my brother, for whom we were compiling a mix for the funeral he always said he would want (though he would have not chosen it so soon). In that respect it is meaningful but not,for me, worthy of five stars. (My brother might have said differently).
on 20 April 2014
quick and easy. I dont use the amazon downloader as I found this to complicate the process so just click on download MP3 which works very quickly . happy
on 20 March 2014
I just had to download this track - great to hear again! NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID - NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID - NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!
on 10 March 2014
loved it don't know what moreI can say really? I really like their music,I will be buying more from them x Highly Recommended x
on 29 January 2014
I've listened to this track over and over again an all time classic by one of the best rock bands ever. Quality track.
on 18 May 2014
I play bass in a covers band, and needed to listen to the very distinctive bass line in the intro. Did the job great