Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 7 February 2014
A brilliant LP, I love the melodies of this LP the guitar riffs are very distinctive, and I like cover of the record as it has a glam, gritty, punkish feel. despite the band members' life style in which many died young, they were a classic band and I believe this was their best masterpiece of their era.
on 26 December 2016
i saw the dolls on the old grey whistle test and but the album the next day apart from the track frankenstein i loved it .the dolls were about image,attitude and a pure rock and roll heart.i just purchased the cd as my vinyl was worn out .still essential today as it ever was
on 2 May 2016
If only the rolling stones and the sex pistols were half as good...........when you put this against the Robinson's barley water that passed for English punk....you realise you were conned !!!!!! Man.......New York dolls and ?
on 29 November 2016
Took a punt with the purchase of this album having not heard any of their material before. I was not disappointed. Good old fashioned 1970's rock n roll and definitely a hint of the UK punk sound that followed in 76 - 77
on 6 March 2013
This completed my New York Dools collection on C.D.
love the Dools and this CD didnt let me down.See then two years ago and they didnt let me down. True pros what a drillm band, If you get the change go go go.
on 8 December 2012
A true rock`n`roll classic ! Have had the original album since 1973 , but bought it on cd because I don`t have a record player in my car . This album still kicks ass ! Have already gotten two speeding tickets!!!
on 4 March 2014
I love the New York Dolls. I remember when I first got this album seeing these guys all dressed up. I was never really into New York punk but these guys are something different. Love it to bits.
on 28 May 2016
The NY Dolls, Iggy, Patti Smith - this is American bohemian culture and the style that in Britain, in a different social context, was to be known as punk. Their best album.
on 20 February 2013
Superb raw edged rock with humour and thrashing guitar riffs. Often unfairly ignored as wanna-be Rolling Stones, this album shows what a superb band they were.
on 24 June 2014
For those in 'the know' or even relatively interested in seriously infuential music...As the headline above states... 'nuff said!!! If not, trust me.