Customer reviews

Want One (UK Only Version)
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.49

on 16 August 2013
My third copy of this album, I prefer CDs to mp3s and I wear them out something rotten. Some of the tracks on here are so epic and theatrical, like vibrate, and dinner at eight. This is second only to the Poses album. Superb value, 16 good length tracks, each totally unique. If you've heard something by him and liked it buy this now, you'll love it.
on 22 August 2017
Love love play in the car all the time
on 23 September 2017
Always love the Rufus !
on 22 July 2016
A really varied and interesting album,no two songs are the same. A wonderful sound scape rich in depth and tone in some songs and just pared down piano in others. I haven't taken out if my CD player since I bought it. If you like Rufus you will love this.
on 24 November 2012
this album is sheer genius. it must in one way or another connect to each and every persons inner being. the tittle says it all. by the way this is my second purchase of the album, wore the last onr out.
on 9 May 2016
What a voice!
on 17 November 2015
FINE
on 8 April 2016
first time listen too - very enjoyable!
on 19 February 2014
My wife absolutely loves this album and that was who it was bought for. If she is happy, so am I.
One person found this helpful
on 31 July 2013
Rufus Wainwright's song writing is some of the best that I've ever heard. The album is full of beautifully crafted songs with plenty of use of the dynamic range. Love it love it love it