on 19 March 2009
This is aan excellent song, I head this years ago, but never got around to buying it. Then recently it came into my head and I thought I would give Amazon ago and buy it. It is still a fantastic song. yove Amazon MP3, dont but from iTunes, their too expensive.
on 30 November 2013
My partner fiance iwan loves this song so do i.Bought to put on my kindle fire music part .32gb hd fire kindle 7 inch. bought the 8.9 one for my fiance for this christmas.
on 10 July 2014
Brilliant I enjoyed every minutes .
on 29 September 2015
20 years on and still fantastic!
on 10 October 2015
great album bought it years ago when it 1st came out but got stolen so thought I'd purchase it again an I still love it
on 7 January 2016
Joyful memories of those years
Perfect pop music