on 24 September 2017
The seller offered the album at a low price which when it is combined with postage makes a satisfactory purchase.
This was a great way for Kanye to conclude the trilogy of university related albums. Great songs with some standouts such as good morning, champion, can’t tell me nothing and flashing lights. Would recommend this over some of his later work.
One person found this helpful
on 24 April 2016
ha ha ha Now you Graduated you can join the dole cue...like the rest of us... due to a lack of jobs
Well it's a true fact...
OR you can hang out with your mates and listen to great albums from " KanYeWest "
Playing some fantastic music of life as it is for others... songs you will find your self singing along to
as they are so catchy and full of rhythm
If like me you are sure to enjoy one album that will spur you on to buy others for the poetic
content and rhythm of the tunes
Witch leaves me giving this album Five Gold Stars for all round content
Be sure not to miss out on these wicked sounds
from
SATAN
review imagereview image
on 5 March 2017
I usually hate a few tracks on an album but I can honestly say I like every single track. Old Kanye rules
One person found this helpful
on 27 August 2017
Glorious album
on 12 December 2016
Brought in a offer at a great price
on 8 January 2015
I bought the CD version of this album and it's a classic, but I'm outraged at the missing tracks.
on 30 December 2013
The third of Kanye West's outstanding debut albums. Some excellent tracks and impressive from one of the best rap artists and music producers of all time...
on 19 May 2014
I had this looping in my car for ages and now have it on shuffle on my iPod - I love it when you get an Album that is a propper album rather than an expensive CD single. Whole Album wonderful.
on 27 August 2015