Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 26 February 2013
This has to be Harry Nilsson's best ever track. His vocal range is astonishing and the song makes the most of that. This version seemed a little short but I see the alternatives are scarcely any longer. Never hear this now, though, without recalling Lenny Henry's comic version in "Chef"!
on 3 December 2013
An "oldie but goodie". Loved hearing this again, and still find it so moving. Highly recommend this to anyone with an ear for a melody and a good lyric!
on 6 January 2014
Fantastic song. Was a hit when I first met my wife and the lyrics still hold true today (40 years on) with regard to our relationship. Great singer!!
on 15 June 2013
Harry Nillson produced some good songs - and some 'Iffy' ones, This without doubt is his best remembered, emotive and timeless.
on 7 April 2014
Many artists are known as 'one hit wonders', this was Harry Nilsson's, but what a hit it was; an absolutely brilliant song.
on 23 February 2013
This is definately Nilsson at his best. A track which for me is full of good memories. I would recommend its worth a listen.
on 11 November 2013
If you have experienced a bereavement listen to this and say that it doesn't evoke a response. It certainly does for me.
on 4 December 2011
This has to be one of my top ten tunes of all time, such a sad loss when Harry passed away, the words are just amazing
on 17 May 2014
I love this song. My vinyl is scratched from 2 much playing and ssssoooooo pleased I can listen to it again.
on 21 May 2014
a classic song still sounds as good as it ever did,one that takes me back to my youth happy days